- Transitional Housing client
BFHP has 2 programs that offer temporary housing (6-24 months) and intensive life skills training to people with significant barriers to obtaining and maintaining permanent housing.
- Transitional House is located at our North County Women’s Center and accommodates 23 disabled women and children.
- Our Veterans’ Transitional Housing Program, funded by the Department of Veterans Affairs since 2011, has 12 beds for homeless male veterans.
- Meals & shelter
- Placement into permanent housing
- Vocational & housing case management
- Life skills counselling
- Family reunification support
- Access to VA programs, where appropriate
- Move-in assistance