Our goal for this year’s Giving Tuesday is to raise $5,000 to make the holiday season brighter for our clients. Funds raised on Giving Tuesday will go toward delivering special, hand-packed holiday gift bags for each of our residential clients. Any additional funds raised will go towards the ongoing support of our programs.
$25 will cover one gift bag containing a mix of useful items, holiday treats, and a gift card to purchase whatever additional items each resident might need.
$20 will buy a gift card for one of our clients, allowing them to purchase needed items.
Meta (AKA Facebook) will be matching donations made via Facebook Fundraisers starting 5:00 am PT on November 30. So if you can give via Facebook, please try to get your gift in early!
How to participate
- Donate on Facebook, Instagram, or on our website on November 30th.
- Start a fundraiser on Facebook or Instagram, we’re @BerkeleyFoodandHousingProject.
- On Facebook, you can use this link to start your fundraiser.
- On Instagram, add a fundraiser on your Post, Story, or IG Live.
- Share your connection to BFHP on social media. Share the story of why you support BFHP (tag us and use the hashtag #GivingTuesday).
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and Re-share our social media posts.