“The shelter gave me a place to go to instead of sleeping in my truck. It kept me out of the rain.”
Our emergency shelter programs offer a safe place to stay with warm meals, for adults experiencing homelessness. It allows residents the safety and support they need to build income and skills while they seek permanent housing.
- Clean, warm beds
- Shower & laundry facilities
- Access to computers & telephones
- Access to housing case managers
- Links to primary mental, dental & medical health
- Linkages to community & mainstream services